The Coopersville Area District Library greatly appreciates the community support that makes it possible to provide popular programs, services, and collections to its patrons year after year.
Ways to give:
- Donations of gently used books and DVDs can be dropped off anytime throughout the year. Items will be sold at the annual book sale put on by the Friends of the Library each August. Proceeds from this sale fund new programming and collections at the Coopersville Area District Library. Items that are not accepted: textbooks; Reader’s Digest condensed editions; encyclopedia sets; VHS tapes; any musty or moldy materials.
- **As of May 2020, in light of the COVID-19 situation, the library is not currently accepting any donations. Please check back for updates on when donations can be safely dropped off again.
- Looking for a unique way to honor a loved one? Consider making a gift to the Coopersville Area District Library in tribute to that special person. Monies can be used to purchase memorial books or provide assistance to a favorite collection or program. Please contact the library director to discuss the best way to recognize the individual.
- The Coopersville Area District Library is supported by several funds through the Coopersville Area Community Foundation:
- Friends of the Coopersville Library Fund
- Coopersville Area District Library Fund
- Coopersville Area District Library Memorial Fund
- Westrate Children’s Library Endowment Fund
- To learn more about how to donate to a specific fund, please contact:
- Coopersville Area Community Foundation
182 East Street
Coopersville, MI 49404